This online security awareness course provides an introduction to the essentials of corporate security for those whose core role falls outside that of the typical security professional.
It is designed to provide staff and those for whom security is one of a number of responsibilities with the knowledge and confidence necessary to understand key concepts and best-practice advice surrounding security.
From identifying and understanding areas of risk; how to get the best from security contractors, through to designing and implementing loss prevention measures, this course covers the key security principles.
- Security risk measurement and management
- An introduction to security surveying
- Perimeter security
- Physical security of buildings
- Access management
- Security Lighting
- Video surveillance systems (CCTV)
- Procuring and managing security contracts
- Cyber security
- Protection against explosive devices
- Crisis management and business continuity
- Workplace investigations
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Essential Security Practices
Your cart is empty